Sunday 17 November 2013

Six days to go.

So, six days to go till the big day and were on to the sixth Doctor. Another difficult choice for me today. The Sixth Doctor is not a Doctor who is not highly regarded by whodom. And I struggle to choose which is my favourite. His tories are good, but none of them stand out as great.

So which one do I choose. I think I am going to have to go with the Attack of the Cybermen. The first half of the story is great. Mysterious Policemen, a return from Lyton, and something hidden in the sewers.

The second half is even more of a romp. Running around Telos, trying to stop the Cybermen from activating a time ship. The tombs of the Cybermen look fantastic and the death of Lyton, is highly gruesome as he is converted to a Cybermen.

However, the story does have some negative points. Michael Kilgariff return as the cyberleader. A role he played in the classic story Tomb of the Cybermen. Sadly he doesn't live up to his role, and was more of a fan pleaser than anything else.

So that is my favourite Doctor Who Story for the sixth Doctor.

Baggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment